The Project Management team is responsible for implementing large scale PV power plants in Europe. We take over the project from the internal Project Development team in the final development stage and work closely together with the engineering and project development team. We are looking for student which support us to implement the projects.
Currently we are developing projects in Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, and Hungary.
The student shall support on the following tasks:
- Minutes of Meetings
- Technical Due Diligence
- Engineering Support
- Performance Evaluation of existing PV power plants
- Dokumentation Management
- Deputy Project Management Tasks
The team has a strong technical focus, and our projects are often characterised by tight timelines. We are also constantly seeking new ways of improving the quality and efficiency of our project management services through the development of tools and automation.
We are now looking to grow our team with the recruitment of a student engineer for a one-year placement.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A strong interest in the renewable energy sector
- Motivation and drive to deliver work independently.
- Key competencies, skills and personal attributes
- Good organizational skills and ability to deliver high quality work under pressure.
- Aptitude for teamwork
- Good communication skills (English; Spanish, German and Portuguese would be beneficial)
- Aptitude for high level thinking
- Willingness to develop and enjoy taking on challenges and responsibilities
Interested? Apply now!
If you want to apply for this job, please send your application letter and ancillary documents to Claudia Richter, HR Manager Europe.